Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > I cant change my password using asp:ChangePassword

I cant change my password using asp:ChangePassword

AcidBurn AcidBurn is offline
Junior Member

Hi

Im currently doing an application in .net using vb and I find the change password control very interesting so I decided to use it.

The problem is...I always get an error of "Password incorrect or New Password invalid. New Password length minimum: 1. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 0."
even if I supplied the correct parameters of the password and set the (minRequiredPasswordLength="1" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0") in Mebership provider in my web.config.

Pls shed some light on this query, I cant seem to find out what I am doing wrong.

Your immediate response would be very much appreciated

Thanks