Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Letter-of-consideration

Letter-of-consideration

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as “Bigus dicks” and add him to your latest
lists of mcngp morons!.

(?)->

Frisbee

"gtright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
> member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as "Bigus dicks" and add him to your
> latest
> lists of mcngp morons!.
>
> (?)->

Okay.

Verbal Funderburk

"gtright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
> member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as "Bigus dicks" and add him to your
> latest
> lists of mcngp morons!.

U fergit link to wesa AMCNGP Home Page at

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

--
Microcephalic S. Bob
MCNGP #XXXXXXXXXVI

Bigus Dickus

"Frisbee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23RH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "gtright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
> > member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as "Bigus dicks" and add him to your
> > latest
> > lists of mcngp morons!.
> >
> > (?)->

> Okay.

His Yay vote actually counts as a Nay, doesn't it? Seeing that he is a jacka$$,
that would make sense.

--
Bigus Dikus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

TechGeekPro

On Mar 1, 2006 at 1:18pm "Verbal Funderburk" blathered:

> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

Man, that Tinkerbell mouse cursor always gets me hot.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.