Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT C's drink of choice

OT C's drink of choice

Consultant

I have found my new drink!

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...213804,00.html

Briscobar

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I have found my new drink!
>
> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...213804,00.html

I read a different article about this yesterday...it's gonna take 10 years
to make it. Gotta be aged properly, I guess.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

Bigus Dickus

news:%230%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have found my new drink!
>
> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...213804,00.html

"Two spoonfuls of this liquor is a sufficient dose. If any man should exceed
this, it would presently stop his breath, and endanger his life."

Dr. Kevorkian!!! Calling Dr. Kevorkian.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

Consultant

and only 2 minutes to make you drunk!

news:OxS$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> I have found my new drink!
>>
>> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...213804,00.html

> I read a different article about this yesterday...it's gonna take 10 years
> to make it. Gotta be aged properly, I guess.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

Consultant

maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it wont
be cruel and unusual

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:%230%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have found my new drink!
>>
>> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...213804,00.html

> "Two spoonfuls of this liquor is a sufficient dose. If any man should
> exceed
> this, it would presently stop his breath, and endanger his life."
>
> Dr. Kevorkian!!! Calling Dr. Kevorkian.
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality
> that
> happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told
> it to
> the same person?

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it wont
> be cruel and unusual

Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

Consultant

i sure would!

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it
>> wont
>> be cruel and unusual
>>

> Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

JaR

the plaintive wail of Briscobar:

> I read a different article about this yesterday...it's gonna take 10
> years to make it. Gotta be aged properly, I guess.

I saw something about this too. They won't be bottling it for ten years,
but apparently Bruichladdich is taking orders for it now. Only 5000 bottles
will be made, according to the source I saw.

I think there might be a little bit of hyperbole in the "two spoonfulls"
bit though, as anybody who's ever experimented with pure grain alchohol can
tell ya.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i sure would!
>
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it
> >> wont
> >> be cruel and unusual
> >>

> > Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

Cheers!

Briscobar

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> i sure would!
>
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california,
>>> then it wont
>>> be cruel and unusual
>>>

>> Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

Death sentence? Did they just sentence me to death? Oh man, that's
horrib---wait, they make you drink to death, right? Awesome!! Thanks, Judge!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com