Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > TOP C++ TALENT

TOP C++ TALENT

Rick Pereira

Hi All!

My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
Inc. I wanted to make a formal introduction to you all, I staff IT
Positions within Finance and Capital markets and I am always looking
to network with TOP Talent! I'm currently conducting a search for Top
C++ Developers & QAs..... Please email me directly so we can discuss
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call me 201-947-7050 x103. Thanks!!!

Rick

red floyd

Rick Pereira wrote:
> Hi All!
>

> My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
> Inc.

And you're an f-ing spammer.

The Last Ottoman

On Dec 13, 6:49 pm, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rick Pereira wrote:
> > Hi All!

> > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
> > Inc.

> And you're an f-ing spammer.

Interesting recruitment

Rick Pereira

On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rick Pereira wrote:
> > Hi All!

> > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
> > Inc.

> And you're an f-ing spammer.

I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
day!

Rick
Executive Recruiter(not professional spammer)

red floyd

Rick Pereira wrote:
> On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Rick Pereira wrote:
>>> Hi All!
>>> My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
>>> Inc.

>> And you're an f-ing spammer.

> I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
> with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
> about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
> which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
> day!

May I refer you to FAQ 5.10

Neal E. Coombes

On Dec 13, 12:28 pm, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rick Pereira wrote:
> >> And you're an f-ing spammer.

> > I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
> > with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
> > about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
> > which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
> > day!

> May I refer you to FAQ 5.10http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

This is especially funny because of:

Default User

Rick Pereira wrote:

> On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Rick Pereira wrote:
> > > Hi All!

> > > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver
> > > Search Inc.

> > And you're an f-ing spammer.

> I apologize if you got that perception of me.

Only because it's true. You're at best clueless, at worst abusive of
the newsgroup and its policies.

> Just trying to network
> with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road.

There are tens of thousands of companies just like yours around the
world. Should they all post here? When would we get anything else done?

> I'm about relationship building,

Not really working out, huh?

> I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,

Or you could ESAD.

> Executive Recruiter(not professional spammer)

Like amateur spammers are any better.

The main thing you've done is make you and your company a laughingstock
in a major programming newsgroup. Probably not what you were going for.

Your best bet now would a sincere apology and promise to READ
newsgroups before you use them.

Brian