Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Can anyone throw some light on inheritance? UK

Can anyone throw some light on inheritance? UK

.

Did British socialite give birth to Adolf Hitler's love child...and is he
alive in the UK today? Who is he/she?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

If the theory holds true, then the Fuhrer's son or daughter could still be
living in somewhere in Britain today.

Will the off-spring have a claim on the paternal estate?

Janitor of Lunacy

". >" <Snowey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Did British socialite give birth to Adolf Hitler's love child...and is he
> alive in the UK today? Who is he/she?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
>
> If the theory holds true, then the Fuhrer's son or daughter could still be
> living in somewhere in Britain today.
>
> Will the off-spring have a claim on the paternal estate?

I seem to remember a Mr Hilter contesting the North Minehead by-election in
the early 1970s. Could this be him? His election agent was Mr Ron
Vibbentrop, if I remember correctly.