Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > I Got Bawls!

I Got Bawls!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I checked it out, and it looks pretty nice. I like that clock.

I decided to update my home page. I've added "friends of" links to your site, Think Computers, and of course, Velocity Reviews. Can you add a link to my site from your home page? After all, misery loves company.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Update: You got the last Bawls award, at least for HotMod. Check their website, and you'll see they are planning something new for April 2006.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Wow, I have the last Bawls ever! I am THE MAN! Nobody after me gets Bawls awards, you are all ballzless!

P.S. You've had a link on my site for ages Al.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
P.S. You've had a link on my site for ages Al.

I thought that was our little secret. Now Nathan will know. Pretty soon he's gonna ask for his link on my site....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Link to what? He never got his site up, keeps babbling about something with his brother and so forth. Meh?

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments