Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CallManager Default Hold Music (Simple Question)?

CallManager Default Hold Music (Simple Question)?

kushy01 kushy01 is offline
Junior Member

This may sound stupid but does anyone know what the title of the default CallManager hold music track is, or where I can download it? It's not the default "beep-beep" track, but the other music track. Cisco them selves use it, as well as several other companies that I have called who use CallManager, so I think it is included with the system or something.

Thanks,
Jake

Music On Hold (Live Feed to CallManager) kyaw3000@gmail.com VOIP 0 10-19-2005 03:08 AM
Music On Hold (Live Feed to CallManager) w1llr0ut34f00d Cisco 0 10-19-2005 02:42 AM
call manager and music-on-hold mp3maniac Cisco 0 11-10-2004 05:08 PM
Music On Hold anon Computer Support 4 11-09-2004 02:14 PM
Cisco CallManager 3.3 JTAPI - Putting a routed call on hold if no one is avaliable Shaun Clark Java 0 06-28-2003 10:40 PM

Advertisments