Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon A520 IR conversion

Canon A520 IR conversion

cJ

Hello,

I have a Canon A520 that I'm considering trying to convert for
infrared (actually an E18 lens jam unit I'm planning to open up). Has
anyone out there done the same on any of the A5x0 series cameras?

Does anyone know of an available repair manual for this or similar
model?

Does anyone know the IR cut filter thickness?

Hopefully, when I'm done I can update the group on how well it
worked.

Thanks.....