Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Missing "security" tab in Server 2003

Missing "security" tab in Server 2003

=?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2hEcmFnb24=?=

One of the practice lessons in the 70-294 book has me setting up an OU and
creating an ACL in the security tab. Problem is, there is NO tab. I select
the OU, click proprties and get everything EXCEPT the secuity tab. Any
suggestions on why that is and how to fix it?

LRM

"FlashDragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> One of the practice lessons in the 70-294 book has me setting up an OU and
> creating an ACL in the security tab. Problem is, there is NO tab. I select
> the OU, click proprties and get everything EXCEPT the secuity tab. Any
> suggestions on why that is and how to fix it?

In your mmc, go to View, and turn on Advanced Features. That should solve
it.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

=?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2hEcmFnb24=?=

"LRM" wrote:

> "FlashDragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > One of the practice lessons in the 70-294 book has me setting up an OU and
> > creating an ACL in the security tab. Problem is, there is NO tab. I select
> > the OU, click proprties and get everything EXCEPT the secuity tab. Any
> > suggestions on why that is and how to fix it?

> In your mmc, go to View, and turn on Advanced Features. That should solve
> it.
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2