Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Security Baseline Configuration

Cisco Security Baseline Configuration

rhett.thompson@gmail.com

I am looking for a document on how to create a security baseline
configuration for Cisco routers and switches. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Rhett Thompson

Roman Nakhmanson

rhett.thompson@gmail.com

Hi Roman,

Thanks alot for the links, they are all very good thank you very much.
I am quite surprised that you found some links on cisco website, I was
looking but could not find anything. If you ever need any help please
feel free to contact me also, many thanks it is really appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Rhett Thompson