Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > graphics card

graphics card

nageshrk1 nageshrk1 is offline
Junior Member

hi all

i want to buy a graphics card . which one should i buy . is 256Mb sufficient to play all the games

thanks

davedaman davedaman is offline
Junior Member

price range? where do you live? what kind of games?

kaasiis kaasiis is offline
Junior Member

It depends a lot on what kind of game you are gonna play! I have gtx 280 myself and it's excellent. With that card I have played for example crysis with very good graphic.

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

WHat is your motherboard spec ...

zeeshan_2011 zeeshan_2011 is offline
Junior Member

it is better and reliable for your system.

alphah alphah is offline
Member

i suggest 1G if $ is not a problem...

dunkan12345 dunkan12345 is offline
Junior Member

i think that the bit options of a graphics card is the best thing about a graphics card. you can buy 512 mb graphics card Nvidia will be good but you have to focus on the color option i am talking about the bit.