Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trial Version of Windows XP x64

Trial Version of Windows XP x64

Sam

I've been waiting two days for word back from Msft about how to proceed with
my trial download. I filled out the proper form, and have a product key. I
actually have two keys as I have tried this twice now.

How long does it take for someone to get back to me?? I've also written
using the "Contact Us" to try and get answers... did think I'd hear back, and
guess what, I haven't. It's been over 36 hours.

Frustrating.

I finally found this forum after several dead links lead to "Discussion
Group not found". Hope someone can help.

Charlie Russel - MVP

First, this is a user to user newsgroup. While we sometimes get Microsoft
people here, they're undoubtedly not connected with that download process.

The most likely cause of the problem is that your email provider ate the
email with the information on the download. If your email provider has the
ability to whitelist an address or a domain, whitelist
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - that is the From address on the email you'll
receive. The entire process takes no more than a few minutes, so if you
haven't received an email in a half hour, it's been eaten. (I strongly urge
you to use a _real_ email address, not a gmail, yahoo or hotmail one. )

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news(E-Mail Removed)...