Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > AutoEnrollment fails...

AutoEnrollment fails...

=?Utf-8?B?TW9nZ2U=?=

Hi!

I have just created a domain certificate on my primary DC in my domain and
now my other servers writes the EventID 13 and the message:

Automatic certificate enrollment for local system failed to enroll for one
Domain Controller certificate (0x80070005). Access is denied.

in the EventLog.

Could anyone help please??

Thanks!

/Mogge