Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Web Design, Development and Promotion

Web Design, Development and Promotion

sean@farpoint-systems.com

Farpoint Systems is a US Based International Web and Media Design Company with skills and experience in all facets of Web Development, including the creation graphical user interfaces, web based programming, database integration, interactive multimedia and promotion as well. We have been in business almost as long as the web has existed, we came to be originally in 1993 as DI Design, we underwent a name change in early 2006, we are now Farpoint Systems and Farpoint Creative Concepts LLC. We stay very busy but are always looking for new clients, we can assist in every aspect of the web development process, our clients range from huge corporations to mom and pop businesses in small towns. Here are a few sample of our work, feel free to contact us, and if we can't do something you need we can refer you to someone very competent who can!

http://happycatz.org
http://thenewequinox.com
http://smartedgesystems.com
http://clearpathit.com