Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > A couple of windows arrived today...

A couple of windows arrived today...

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I ordered a few more Hyperkore laser-etched windows a few weeks ago. They arrived today, after some more Plexiglass arrived at Hyperkore. I had the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy image that my son drew put on a laser-etched window (clear), and I also had two Big Al's Computers logos (also drawn by Tom) put on laser-etched windows, this time with the blackout V.1 coating on the back surface. I won't be using these right away, but here is what they look like, if you are curious...

Last edited by bigal; 02-28-2006 at 01:51 AM..

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Very nice Al, you sure are good with the lighting aren't you? You know what you want

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Als pro at windows now apart from modfather proness, but modfather makes them himself , also al like the pro at lighting

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Al, you should give one of them away as a prize or something. (With the lighting of course).

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Yeah. Maybe I should give away a whole Big Al's Computer....maybe when I retire.....yeah...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Just maybe, i could win it too

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You send me a window, I'll use it in a mod.

Everyone send me a part with your unique stamp on it and I'll put it all together into one computer and we'll call it "The Alliance Computer" and win contests with it or something.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It's good to have dreams. I hear it keeps your mind young...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I wouldn't know about that, how about your mind, how's it hangin' in there?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I mind my own business. Big Al's Computers, that is....