Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Exam Scheduling

MCSE Exam Scheduling

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

Hi,

I'm kinda new to the exams scene. I was wondering if there is actually a
schedule for all MCSE exams without having to register for each one I want to
take. I just want to see the big picture first. Thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?bWluaW1l?=

Nope as far as I'm aware you have to register/schedule your appointment with
VUE or Prometric prior to taking an MS Exam...

"Mark" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm kinda new to the exams scene. I was wondering if there is actually a
> schedule for all MCSE exams without having to register for each one I want to
> take. I just want to see the big picture first. Thanks in advance.

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

This is all explained at www.microsoft.com/learning

--
Lasher