Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] Swiped from elsewhere

[OT] Swiped from elsewhere

Bigus Dickus

> This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son, Ward
> was the father, just what is happening here?

I was referencing the Arkansas version!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son,
>> Ward
>> was the father, just what is happening here?

> I was referencing the Arkansas version!

Oh, well that's different.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus Dickus

> >> This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son,
> >> Ward
> >> was the father, just what is happening here?

> > I was referencing the Arkansas version!
> >

> Oh, well that's different.

So now are we on the same Paige?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to
the same person?

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > I was referencing the Arkansas version!
>> >

>> Oh, well that's different.

> So now are we on the same Paige?

I prefer never to be on any Paige.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

JaR

plaintive wail of LRM:

> I prefer never to be on any Paige.

Not even Jimmy?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Bigus Dickus

news:Xns97785C561A3F0Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of LRM:
>

> > I prefer never to be on any Paige.

> Not even Jimmy?

Whoa....hold on...I'm not on *that* Paige

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to
the same person?

Briscobar

LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>> So now are we on the same Paige?
>>

> I prefer never to be on any Paige.

What about Paige Davis?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...is&sa=N&tab=wi

She's kinda cute.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Yea.. keep guessing.

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> good old gtight/fmsmcse still as incoherent as ever

Jtyc

> Yea.. keep guessing.

Finland?

Bigus Dickus