Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] Swiped from elsewhere

[OT] Swiped from elsewhere

cynic@gmail.com

The YAAFM Awards

http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

--
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Frisbee®

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> The YAAFM Awards
>
> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

It was by some Frank Sinatra web site, too. myway.com

JaR

plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

>> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

> Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

No prob with Opera.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Frisbee®

news:Xns9777ACF4E5F3CTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
>

>>> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

>> Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

> No prob with Opera.

Believe it or not, no problem with IE and Microsoft Anti-Spyware, either!

Go Microsoft! Whoop!

=?Utf-8?B?aHBj?=

You are an idiot. You had to post two ways, that shows what can a desperate
moron you are.

First of all… that video is the most boring an dumbest thing anyone can
stand t watch or let their kids t watch, Yet insulting to people principals.
Second… do you really think u can insult someones parent and called freedom
of speech without him or her spiting on your face if the less they could
do??!! Do you really know what freedom of speech means and stand for…
because I don’t think you do?
And third---- I believe most of human beings, and I mean “human” would find
you nothing but an ignorant pig hiding behind the computer screen. Because
I’m sure freedom of speech gives no courage, protection, assurance or right
to insult a person face to face and still get away with it like nothing
happens.

Think about this moron! Think about leaving 100 to 120 years. And then you
have t die without having anyone to kill you.. at that late age, if the only
think you had done in life is insult and hurt others.’ You would feel like a
pig and regret that you ever existed.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> The YAAFM Awards
>
> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php
>
> --
> Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Kline Sphere

>> Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?
>
>No prob with Opera.

Oprah knows how to use a web browser! well strike me down with gopher!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

good old gtight/fmsmcse still as incoherent as ever

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:17:26 -0800, hpc
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You are an idiot. You had to post two ways, that shows what can a desperate
>moron you are.
>
>First of all… that video is the most boring an dumbest thing anyone can
>stand t watch or let their kids t watch, Yet insulting to people principals.
>Second… do you really think u can insult someones parent and called freedom
>of speech without him or her spiting on your face if the less they could
>do??!! Do you really know what freedom of speech means and stand for…
>because I don’t think you do?
>And third---- I believe most of human beings, and I mean “human” would find
>you nothing but an ignorant pig hiding behind the computer screen. Because
>I’m sure freedom of speech gives no courage, protection, assurance or right
>to insult a person face to face and still get away with it like nothing
>happens.
>
>Think about this moron! Think about leaving 100 to 120 years. And then you
>have t die without having anyone to kill you.. at that late age, if the only
>think you had done in life is insult and hurt others.’ You would feel like a
>pig and regret that you ever existed.
>

>"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
>
>> The YAAFM Awards
>>
>> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php
>>
>> --
>> Your Friendly Neighborhood Cynic

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

Lighten up Francis.

Bigus Dickus

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lighten up Francis.

Wally, don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?

--
Bigus Di©kus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Lighten up Francis.
>>

> Wally, don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?

This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son, Ward
was the father, just what is happening here?
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2