Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Bandwidth Utilization for PIX Rookie

Bandwidth Utilization for PIX Rookie

langley101@aol.com

Hi,

I've inherited a PIX 506e at a new client. I've learned enough to setup
the PIX handing out DHCP addresses and allowing access to an FTP server
behind the firewall. I now think that I have a system inside the office
taking up most of my T1 bandwidth. Is it possible for the 506e, with
PDM 3.0(1), to tell me which IP address inside the office is using the
most bandwidth? I've seen this function in Sonicwalls, but can't seem
to find it in the PDM.

Thanks.

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I've inherited a PIX 506e at a new client. I've learned enough to setup
>the PIX handing out DHCP addresses and allowing access to an FTP server
>behind the firewall. I now think that I have a system inside the office
>taking up most of my T1 bandwidth. Is it possible for the 506e, with
>PDM 3.0(1), to tell me which IP address inside the office is using the
>most bandwidth?

Please see
http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.d...ddb0b6234c1e48