Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-290

Passed 70-290

=?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced Training
book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to study. The
MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a few
errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself. VMWare
is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
say in news(E-Mail Removed):

> Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced
> Training book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to
> study. The MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there
> were quite a few errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent
> to test yourself. VMWare is brillient, get your employer to buy you a
> copy

congrats, Colin!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I wonder if there are any "GUILTY bystanders?"

Bill McPherson

awesome, congrats. What is your next exam?

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

"Colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced Training
> book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to study. The
> MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a

few
> errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself.

VMWare
> is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy

Wayne

"Colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced Training
> book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to study. The
> MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a
> few
> errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself.
> VMWare
> is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy

Better still, go to http://www.vmware.com and download the free version

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver

=?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2hEcmFnb24=?=

You wouldn't have Pat Reed as an instructor at DCCC, would you?

"Colin" wrote:

> Just passed 70-290 on Friday with 953. I used the MS Self Paced Training
> book, MeasureUp tests from the CD and VMWare Workstation to study. The
> MeasureUp tests really seem harder than the exam but there were quite a few
> errors in the answers, otherwise they are excellent to test yourself. VMWare
> is brillient, get your employer to buy you a copy

=?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=

Thanks All. Oh yeah I forgot VMWare is going free, even better I might do
the 70-270 - XP Prof exam to take a bit of a break. But I'm thinking of just
going hard and doing 70-291 while the MS 2nd chance deal is on.

FrisbeeŽ

"FlashDragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> You wouldn't have Pat Reed as an instructor at DCCC, would you?

Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.

I read that name as "Rat Peed."

Bigus DiŠkus

> Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.
>
> I read that name as "Rat Peed."

Hey, that's a cool spoonerism!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

TechGeekPro

On Mar 1, 2006 at 8:56am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> Either I need a new prescription or I'm become dyslexic.

Remember Fris, it's not ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.

=?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=

Hey Colin i am using the same book as u and doing the practice test these day
i would like to know is the real exam more close to the CD's objective
Reviews Question or more close the Practice Tests in the CD?? because i find
it easy one review question but hard on Practice Test question.