Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Still a Wonderful Life: A Conversation with Jimmy Hawkins

Re: Still a Wonderful Life: A Conversation with Jimmy Hawkins

Halmyre

In article <df665c2c-d2b6-4f49-bfea-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

> Hawkins: That's why I'm happy about Paramount releasing those two discs, the
> great black-and-white one and then that beautiful colorization one.
>
> Plath: Doesn't it look great in color?
>
> Hawkins: It does. It looks like it was shot that way. You see things
> in the movie that you never realized were there. Color really brings
> out certain aspects. I've talked to so many kids, and they don't
> really want to see black-and-white, so they don't get the message of
> the film. With this DVD and what Paramount has done, now they don't
> have an excuse, and they can watch the film and then see how that
> message relates to them, how they're important.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Halmyre

I'll just go and get my baton...it's in Chicago.