Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > About the DOS attack

About the DOS attack

Rgr

I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
back.

Ctrl/Alt/Del

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>back.

Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?

Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-****ing
newsgroup and Dick Cheney.

Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

Rgr

Ctrl/Alt/Del wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>> ****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>> back.

> Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
> every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
>
> Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
> animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-****ing
> newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
>
> Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
> placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
> running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?

Ctrl/Alt/Del

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:20:44 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ctrl/Alt/Del wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>>> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>>> ****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>>> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>>> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>>> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>>> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>>> back.

>> Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
>> every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
>>
>> Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
>> animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-****ing
>> newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
>>
>> Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
>> placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
>> running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

>One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
>restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
>condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?

You little ****-brained, effeminate, death to America, jizz-mopping,
cock sniffers whole lives are consumed with mindless bigotry and
fighting the man.

Such cliches most of you are.

Mara

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>back.

It's just Bloxy. He's been at this awhile now. It will stop when he goes back on
his meds. Fortunately Supernews blocks almost all of it, so all I've seen are
the posters who think they're accomplishing something by replying to it.

Pity Afterburner's gone.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Brian Cryer

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He* took
>it serious and called the home office and promised they will immediately
>look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish tarring and
>feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we could get Dick
>Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought back.

Well done.

richard

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>back.

That's why I included giganews in my email. I figured giganews would
be a bit more responsible and knowledgable and help to thwart the
fool.

If you looked at the headers, giganews was always number two in the
path.

Actually, all he did was flood the group. Since it was all text, RCN
could only terminate the account under flooding rules if they have
that. I haven't seen a good flood like that in years. Most of the time
the text is randomly generated garbage.

Wonder if that's "Royal Canadian Nutcases"?

"What the hell is the internet?" --- Dick Cheney

richard

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:20:44 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ctrl/Alt/Del wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>>> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>>> ****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>>> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>>> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>>> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>>> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>>> back.

>> Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
>> every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
>>
>> Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
>> animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-****ing
>> newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
>>
>> Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
>> placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
>> running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

>One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
>restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
>condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?

May you forever walk in a path ladened with camel dung.

Tester

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
>tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
>****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
>took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
>immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
>tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
>could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
>back.

F*CK!!!!

207.38.175.3:4016 socks4 was used as part of a Hipcrime flooding
attack on news.admin.net-abuse.email on 24 Nov 2007!!!

I think RCN's abuse desk is staffed by Dave Null.

It's still f*cking open.

curl --socks4 207.38.175.3:4016 http://www.google.com
works on December 11 at 1605 GMT.

Maybe I'll call them. I emailed back then; I'm within a mile or two of
207.38.175.3.

There was a point at which RCN (formerly Erols) took these things
seriously. Their abuse guy was known as "Afterburner".

ellis_jay

Tester wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low
>> level tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did
>> she give a ****, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a
>> supervisor. *He* took it serious and called the home office and
>> promised they will immediately look into it and do something about
>> it if they can. I wish tarring and feathering were still allowable
>> punishments. Maybe if we could get Dick Cheney interested in net
>> abuse cases it would be brought back.

> F*CK!!!!
>
> 207.38.175.3:4016 socks4 was used as part of a Hipcrime flooding
> attack on news.admin.net-abuse.email on 24 Nov 2007!!!
>
> I think RCN's abuse desk is staffed by Dave Null.
>
> It's still f*cking open.
>
> curl --socks4 207.38.175.3:4016 http://www.google.com
> works on December 11 at 1605 GMT.
>
> Maybe I'll call them. I emailed back then; I'm within a mile or two of
> 207.38.175.3.
>
> There was a point at which RCN (formerly Erols) took these things
> seriously. Their abuse guy was known as "Afterburner".

I got shaw.ca filtered out. I will add rcn dot net soon if they do not take
some action. As for Dick Cheney-he and his friends over at Fox Noise-like
O'Reileus Maleficarum and Hannity-do have a war against bloggers and I would
think as part of there war on information they would target newsgroups
too....I could see it thus. Besides I trust no company from Herndon,
Virginia because of the enclave of black helicopters being so near, if you
get my drift.

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey

protecting ports from DoS attack on cisco 2950 Switch hari Cisco 0 12-01-2004 12:50 PM
DoS attack and IP Accounting OverHead. Gary Cisco 4 02-28-2004 08:05 PM
DOS Attack SingSong Cisco 3 12-13-2003 01:47 AM
cisco commands for checking for DOS attack Tim J. Dunn Cisco 2 11-05-2003 03:15 AM
Any one do a mini-few-sec digital handheld videocam for re-attack after violent road rage attack? dorothy.bradbury Digital Photography 15 07-20-2003 11:58 PM

Advertisments