Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Media Player with Wireless adapter???

Media Player with Wireless adapter???

=?Utf-8?B?VHlsZXI=?=

i have a linksys wireless-b broadband router and recently purchased a prismiq
media player. i had to purchase a linksys wireless-g notebook adapter to tie
in the media player with my desktop. the problem is i can not get them to
talk to each other. can you help.