Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > strange memory of an animated movie - please help!

strange memory of an animated movie - please help!

08-29-2010
Do you even remember what the animals were? It would be really useful if you know what the animals were, but for some reason "Kimba the white lion" pops in my head.

02-10-2011
Mr obvious says. Google it...

10-30-2012
I know it's been awhile, but dot and the kangaroo does sound like it. As for an outback one with animals and a kid, that would be the rescuers down under. Saw both of these as a kid. If neither of them are it, oh well. I don't know any others.

12-16-2012
Honestly what first came to mind on this was Scooby Doo as mentioned in previous posts why not the check IMDB database, it may of great use to you.

12-17-2012
Not sure if we are talking about the same movie, but I have very vivid memories of a cartoon animal adventure set in and around australia. I am almost certain they had a wombat in it. And I remember all the animals needed to get on top of one of those orange Australian mesa thingies. And this happened at night. I also think there was something with the ocean/beach.

12-17-2012
I looked at Dot and the animation looks all wrong to me.