Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > strange memory of an animated movie - please help!

strange memory of an animated movie - please help!

Hotspot Hotspot is offline
Junior Member
Location: New York

Do you even remember what the animals were? It would be really useful if you know what the animals were, but for some reason "Kimba the white lion" pops in my head.

jimknowbest jimknowbest is offline
Junior Member
Location: in a rural town nobody's heard of

Mr obvious says. Google it...

Shadowstorm Shadowstorm is offline
Junior Member

I know it's been awhile, but dot and the kangaroo does sound like it. As for an outback one with animals and a kid, that would be the rescuers down under. Saw both of these as a kid. If neither of them are it, oh well. I don't know any others.

Coombs$4000 Coombs$4000 is offline
Junior Member

Honestly what first came to mind on this was Scooby Doo as mentioned in previous posts why not the check IMDB database, it may of great use to you.

a_guy a_guy is offline
Junior Member

Not sure if we are talking about the same movie, but I have very vivid memories of a cartoon animal adventure set in and around australia. I am almost certain they had a wombat in it. And I remember all the animals needed to get on top of one of those orange Australian mesa thingies. And this happened at night. I also think there was something with the ocean/beach.

a_guy a_guy is offline
Junior Member

I looked at Dot and the animation looks all wrong to me.