Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCT needed

MCT needed

=?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

Hi

We needed urgently MCT for MCSA/MCSE 2003 courses.
interested?
Country: Switzerland, Zone: Zürich, Rapperswil.
Language: German

Thank you
Giuseppe

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ED9CC033-D373-43C8-ADBC-

> Hi
>
> We needed urgently MCT for MCSA/MCSE 2003 courses.
> interested?
> Country: Switzerland, Zone: Zürich, Rapperswil.
> Language: German
>
> Thank you
> Giuseppe

Guiseppe, please post this in the mct .jobs private forums if you are a
CPLS. Thanks...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- He's dead, Jim. Just like your career.

Network Guru

are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

"Giuseppe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> We needed urgently MCT for MCSA/MCSE 2003 courses.
> interested?
> Country: Switzerland, Zone: Zrich, Rapperswil.
> Language: German
>
> Thank you
> Giuseppe

Frisbee

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

They're full of holes.

Which could be a good thing.

Or not.

Bigus Dikus

>> are them there swiss wimmin hawt?
>
> They're full of holes.

It's because of the cute little knives they make

--
Bigus Dikus
--Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

=?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

txs

testa di ca**o
va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

"Bigus Di©kus" wrote:

> >> are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

> > They're full of holes.
> >

> It's because of the cute little knives they make
>
> --
> Bigus Di©kus
> --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

Frisbee

"Giuseppe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> txs
>
> testa di ca**o
> va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

I'm not certain, but I think we've just been disrespected.

I'm pretty sure that foul language can make it through the MS filters if
it's not in English.

=?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

in good faith
such was not my intention

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "Giuseppe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > txs
> >
> > testa di ca**o
> > va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

> I'm not certain, but I think we've just been disrespected.
>
> I'm pretty sure that foul language can make it through the MS filters if
> it's not in English.

Rowdy Yates

oh.. i see you make chum-chum with bum-bum.

Giuseppe wrote:
> txs
>
> testa di ca**o
> va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

>>> They're full of holes.
>>>

>> It's because of the cute little knives they make
>>
>> --
>> Bigus Di©kus
>> --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/