Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Low power consumption board with memory

Low power consumption board with memory

Duccio

Hi, I'm an italian student of Automation Engineering (..sorry for my
academic english...).
It's the first time that I post in this group. I would like to know if
there is some fpga board (I've just used an Altera board for an exam of
Electronic Digital Systems) that has this requirements:
-low power consuption (for using with a solar panel), less than 100mA
of current consumption at 3.3-1.2 V;
-a non-volatile memory (eeprom...) that contains the "programs" also
when it's extinguished;
-a max cost of about 200 $.

I thank all of you that can answer to me.

Bye
Duccio