Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Connection breaks up at every couple of minutes

Wireless Connection breaks up at every couple of minutes

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZSBRdWVwdXk=?=

I use a LynkSys Wireless router model no. WRT54G
My problem is that my wireless connection in my laptop goes off every 3 or 5
minutes or so and I have to reconnect me again. It's really annoying.
....when I called LynkSys tech-support they told me that I had to change some
a property of my wireless card, which they didn't know because my card is not
from LynkSys...
If anyone knows how to solve this problem or know what I have to configure
in my wireless card's properties, please I would appreciate if you send me an
e-mail to

Thanks for your time and help.