Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Saitek Audio A-200 2.1 Portable Speaker System @ ThinkComputers.org

Saitek Audio A-200 2.1 Portable Speaker System @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “When most people think of Saitek they think of PC peripherals such as controllers and keyboards. Well Saitek has come out with a new Audio Line called Saitek Audio. The line only has 4 products right now but from what we have seen these products are really cool. Today we will be looking at the A-200 2.1 portable speaker system. This system is geared towards portable audio devices such as the iPod and the Creative Zen.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=348