Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Where is the wLAN profile stored in the registry

Where is the wLAN profile stored in the registry

=?Utf-8?B?UG9wc2kgTmFyYXNpbWhhbg==?=

I am running XP SP1 on a laptop. I am not able to find the wLAN profile
details in the registry. I have to change the SSID on a whole bunch of units
and I am trying to find out if I can do it programatically. However, I am
not able to find out where XP stores the profile entry.

I know SP2 saved it in the registry but my clients are not running SP2 yet.

Help!
popsi