Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > About 70-431 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation & Maintenanc

About 70-431 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation & Maintenanc

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=

I have a question about 70-431(Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation &
Maintenance). Now Microsoft have new generate exam include 70-431. Is 70-431
will become an elective exam of MCSE and MCSE2003?

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have a question about 70-431(Microsoft SQL Server 2005
> Implementation & Maintenance). Now Microsoft have new generate exam
> include 70-431. Is 70-431 will become an elective exam of MCSE and
> MCSE2003?

I don't believe that this will happen but it is part of the MCTS and
MCITP certs.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

Bigus Dickus

> - As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

Yeah that's what happens when you deal with so many of them.

--
Bigus Dickus
You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

>> - As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

> Yeah that's what happens when you deal with so many of them.

stupidity is not a crime...so you are free to go
(yes I have the **** and I wore it to work Friday)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- famous last words: .....I take the BLUE wire!

TechGeekPro

On Feb 25, 2006 at 7:38pm "Neil" blathered:

> (yes I have the **** and I wore it to work Friday)

Boy, that brings a whole new meaning to "Casual Friday".

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
If you can't understand it, it is intuitively obvious.