Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > What do you think about this idea....Stapletron?

What do you think about this idea....Stapletron?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Man those Cherry Blossoms are more important than the Washington Monument.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well of course, one is a life form capible of reproducing beauty every year, giving life giving oxygen to the atmosphere and spreading pink snow all over the ground, the other is a big granite penis.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

You're just jealous. Deep down inside, every man wishes he had one....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Which one are u talking about Al?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

He wishes he had a giant granite penis that gives oxygen and makes pink snow.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hahahaha, No, I don't wish that. What would I do with a 20 story tall penis? Think about it, it's like a car that goes 50,000MPH, it sounds good but, really, what could you use it for? You couldn't even masturbate with it (the giant penis, not the car Unholy).

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

If you were SHIVA, the Indian goddess, you might have enough hands to keep it under control.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol Al, goddess's usally dont have penis's...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Om Nom Shiva!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Masturbation isn't always a personal issue.