Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Torrent To MPEG-4

Torrent To MPEG-4

Hurricane1000

What's a good progran that converts the downloaded torrent files to
MPEG-4? I have Nero, but it doesn't seem to want to work for a newbie
or either I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

fruitbat

"Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's a good progran that converts the downloaded torrent files to
> MPEG-4? I have Nero, but it doesn't seem to want to work for a newbie
> or either I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.

Try a program called "Any Video Converter v2.51 Free Edition"
You can google around or download it at
http://www.any-video-converter.com/download/

It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb,
MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other
portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone.
It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any
Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the any format video with
your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.