Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Menu items alignment for a horizontal menu

Menu items alignment for a horizontal menu

Emil

Hello,
I'm using asp.net 2.0. I have a horizontal menu control. The children menu
items are center aligned when shown. How can I change the alignment of the
dynamic menu items to be left aligned?
Thank you.

Manuel Ricca

On Dec 10, 4:49 pm, "Emil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using asp.net 2.0. I have a horizontal menu control. The children menu
> items are center aligned when shown. How can I change the alignment of the
> dynamic menu items to be left aligned?
> Thank you.

Hi,

You should specify a CssClass for DynamicMenuItemStyle and
DynamicSelectedStyle and in the class include the property text-align:
left.

Manuel Ricca