Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

OT: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

Righteous Indignation Man

>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

> You really do have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.
>
> (silly little sigmonster)

I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page. And MitchS earned
it, because he is The Hero Of That One Thursday.

Microcephalic S. Bob

TechGeekPro

On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:

> I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Righteous Indignation Man

> On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:
>
>> I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

> Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

Yeah.

Mike T.

"Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Basically, whatever I can do online to be a deplorable and useless human
> being, barring illegal activity and restraining orders, that's my goal
> this year, especially if involves a lot of typing and not much work
> getting done.

Amateur. I don't even HAVE to try to be a deplorable human being. It's a
gift that I have.

My parents said I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up. So I
became an a**hole.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Consultant

become a weather reporter. you can consistently be wrong and not lose your
job.

"Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> weird

> Isn't it?
>
> I'm on a mission to make a horde of weird webpages, and see where they
> rank on the search engines. So, if people have concept they abhor, I'll
> make a website about it. And, if people fear a certain concept, I will
> make a website about it. And if people couldn't care less about a certain
> concept, I will make a website about it.
>
> Basically, whatever I can do online to be a deplorable and useless human
> being, barring illegal activity and restraining orders, that's my goal
> this year, especially if involves a lot of typing and not much work
> getting done.
>
> Because, previously it was my goal in life to do good things and try to
> benefit humanity, and then I figured out, that takes too much work, and
> people just keep screwing up anyway, so why not try to be useless and
> unimportant. That's something I could succeed at, and I'm giving it my
> all. I'll feel better.
>
> Next year, I plan to be a professional screwup, you know, get paid to make
> mistakes. The way I see it, if I can succeed at failing, I can fail at
> succeeding, and that's an accomplishment, so I'll be a successful person,
> even if all I am successful at is failure.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> become a weather reporter. you can consistently be wrong and not lose your
> job.

My cousin will be glad to hear that he has job security.

MitchS

"Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:
>>
>>> I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

>> Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

> Yeah.

I'm glad someone has finally acknowledged my value around here. I will
print out many copies of the award to fill in the gaps of my MS wallpaper
(and steal that nice graphic if you don't mind.) And I shall hereby
acknowledge you as the master of the 3 minute totally useless but otherwise
exceptionally nice website. And to spend 3 minutes on me; I'm flattered.
Do you know what all you could be doing in three minutes? Twice?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Righteous Indignation Man

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:

>>> Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

>> Yeah.

> I'm glad someone has finally acknowledged my value around here. I will
> print out many copies of the award to fill in the gaps of my MS wallpaper
> (and steal that nice graphic if you don't mind.) And I shall hereby
> acknowledge you as the master of the 3 minute totally useless but
> otherwise exceptionally nice website. And to spend 3 minutes on me; I'm
> flattered.

Great words, from The Hero Of That One Thursday.

> Do you know what all you could be doing in three minutes? Twice?

Shave my armpits?

Kline Sphere

>Next year, I plan to be a professional screwup, you know, get paid to make
>mistakes.

you mean you plan to run for congress?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bigus Dickus

> you mean you plan to run for congress?

He's running for progress

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

OT Holiday Hero Consultant MCSE 0 12-13-2005 07:01 PM
A tribute to a hero Jennifer aka littleflurry.com Digital Photography 3 06-21-2004 02:13 AM
(OT) A real American hero Bill Hilton Digital Photography 2 04-25-2004 07:14 PM
YOUR CHANCE TO BE A HERO Seamor Computer Support 6 07-25-2003 08:40 PM
Last Action Hero observation Aphelion DVD Video 8 07-07-2003 11:35 PM

Advertisments