Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM R1

THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM R1

Mac

Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards (e.g.,
"Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the horrible
machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?

Thanks.
--
-- Mac

Mac

Mac wrote:
> Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
> (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
> horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
>
> Thanks.

Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?

Thanks.
--
-- Mac

Wally

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:01:51 -0000, "Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Mac wrote:
>> Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
>> (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
>> horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
>>
>> Thanks.

>Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
>Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?
>
>Thanks.

I rented the movie from Blockbuster and they looked fine to me.

I didn't see it at the movies.

kaboom

wrote:

>Mac wrote:
>> Does the R1 DVD have the correct presentation of the location cards
>> (e.g., "Moscow, Russia") as seen in the theatrical version or the
>> horrible machine-generated ones from the R3 and R2 DVD?
>>
>> Thanks.

>Nobody here has bought THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM and can answer my question?
>Pretty-please? Help a guy out, would ya?

**I didn't buy it but you might be able to find some answers here:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/index.php