Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

vinay

hi friend
if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
exams.......then please contact me on this email id
no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
microsoft secure site......

procedure :-
see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
u 100% passing gaurantee....
jsut provide us ur some details like
ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
payment

mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
exams........
also doing other certification
like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
contact me fast at (E-Mail Removed)
thanzzzzzzzzzz

lowdes

Can you get Network Guru and Bigus Dickus there MCNGP????

All you have to do is bend over and let the MCNGP stick it right in you.

"vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hi friend
> if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
> exams.......then please contact me on this email id
> (E-Mail Removed)
> no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
> microsoft secure site......
>
> procedure :-
> see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
> in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
> make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
> no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
> u 100% passing gaurantee....
> jsut provide us ur some details like
> ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
> scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
> eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
> payment
>
> mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
> exams........
> also doing other certification
> like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
> contact me fast at (E-Mail Removed)
> thanzzzzzzzzzz

Bigus Dickus

Not bad, only what....3 weeks or so since the last time this idiot posted.
He must not be getting any business.

--
Bigus Dickus

Lasher

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:jQELf.1850$Eg2.1192
@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

> From: "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> All you have to do is bend over and let the MCNGP stick it right in you.

Is that what you tell all the Penguins?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Bigus Dickus

> Is that what you tell all the Penguins?

I'll bet that's what they say to eachother on those cold lonely nights.

--
Bigus Dickus