Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun,3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec,Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, TellabsLucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Int

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun,3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec,Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, TellabsLucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Int

Mike

WE BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Sun,
3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with
any of the above that you
wish to sell.

LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email (E-Mail Removed)

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

> Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.
>
> We are buying most all software from the following..
> Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
> and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.
>
> Look below at our networking and telecom want to buys.. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys.

Email (E-Mail Removed) with anything you have forsale..

> Lucent
>
> TN1892
> TN1873 E5PQA5G
> TN1873 E5PQA4C
> TN1873 E5PQA4U
> TN1873 E5PQAV9
> ERB5
> ERB6
> 44WW25
> 44WW25A
> 44WW28
> 44WW28A
> BNJ27B
> BNJ27C
> BNJ37
> BNJ37B
> BNJ55
> TN844E
> MC5D045A4F
> MC5D097A3E
> MC5D195A1
> MC5X242A2E
> TN335E E5PQAL7
> TN335E E5PQA1R
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
> TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
> TN335E E5PQ51L
> TN832C
> TN831C
> 11076A-128
> 11075L-128
> 11073A-128
> 11058L-128
> LAA2B
> UN376E
> UN376F
> KTU2
> KTU1B
> 44WR27B
> 44WR27C
> LNW46

> Cisco
>
> 15454 XC-10G
> 15454 SA-ANSI
> 15454 FTA3
> 15454 OC48 IR1310A
> 15454 OC48 LR1550
> 15454 OC48 LR1550A
> 15454 OC192 LR1550
> 15454 OC192 IR1550
> 15454 OC192 SR1310
> 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
> 15454 DS3-12
> 15454 DS3N-12
> 15454 DS3-12E
> 15454 DS3N-12E
> 15454 ML100T-12
> 15454 G1K-4
> 15454 E1000-2-G
> 15454 DS3EC1-48
> 15454 EIA BNC A48
> 15454 EIN BNC B48
> WS-X6704-10GE
> WS-X6748GE-TX
> WS-X6748-SFP
> 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
> WS-SUP720-3BXL
> WS-X6516A-GBIC
> PA-MC-2T3+
> PA-MC-T3
> PA-MC-2T3
> PA-2T3+
> NPE G1

WS-x4516

Nortel

> NTBW70AA
> NTBW70BA
> NTGS63BA
> NTGS63AA
> NTHW31AB
> NTRZ80BA
> NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
> NTCA30CK
> NT8E01QW
> NTGS50AA

Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

> Tellabs
> 81-5543A SC
> 81-5542A
> 81-5517A T3C1BB1
> 82-5517A
>
> JUNIPER
> P-1GE-SX-B
> P-1GE-SX
> P-1GE-LX-B
> P-1GE-LX

M7i

> ALCATEL
> 3AL45028AA
> 3AL45028AJ

Email (E-Mail Removed) with anything that you have forsale..