Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > The New Generation of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-526, 70-536

The New Generation of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-526, 70-536

=?Utf-8?B?R2FuY3k=?=

Do these exams available? If not, When are these made availalbe?
Are there any exam objective books available from any publisher? preferablly
from Microsoft Press...

Microsoft web site suggests following book
Programming Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005: The Language

But i am looking for a specific book specific to exam 70-536 and 70-526

Any help or a link on this posting is appreciated

Thanks
Ganesh

=?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

As of I know, for 70-536 there is a book from Amit kalani which is supposed
to be released in July. Even I'm planning to take it and I'm not sure how to
prepare for that until July. If you have any info, please share it.

Thanks..