Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Links not working!

Links not working!

Your_Own_Personal_Jesus

Hello,

I done a clean install of Firefox and Thunderbird tonight only keeping
mail folders from previous years folders. Both now at latest stable
releases and working great, except, when I click on link in email
(Thunderbird) or Usenet (MesNews) it does nothing! Any ideas what I
need to adjust so the hyperlinks open in Firefox again?

Thank you.

--
Y~O~P~J
"Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer"!

Your_Own_Personal_Jesus

On 09/12/2007 at 02:18:29 Your_Own_Personal_Jesus wrote :
> Hello,
> Any ideas what I need to adjust so the hyperlinks
> open in Firefox again?

> Thank you.

Fixed, eventually found in Google, reset Windows through Programs and
Access Defaults tool, cheers.