Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Thilly

OT: Thursday Thilly

FrisbeeŽ

Shamelessly stolen from Securecomp

http://www.ie7.com

Download it while it's hot!

JaR

plaintive wail of FrisbeeŽ:

> http://www.ie7.com
>
> Download it while it's hot!

*Haw!*

That should get some of the Microsofties' blood pressure up.

Assuming, of course, there are any still around in here.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Righteous Indignation Man

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of FrisbeeŽ:
>
>> http://www.ie7.com
>>
>> Download it while it's hot!

> *Haw!*
>
> That should get some of the Microsofties' blood pressure up.
>
> Assuming, of course, there are any still around in here.

Does Microsoft really care? About anything? I suspect otherwise, and it's
not an uncommon sentiment.

Whatever the collective wreckoning is that converges to form that particular
entity, the buzzing of the other techno-flies really never seems to get it's
attention.

If the company were to publish a financial loss of some sort, and stock
prices were to deviate, that might affect them.

But who at Microsoft cares if you are using FireFox for MICROSOFT Windows?
And especially if, to see certain sites, you still have to switch over and
use MSIE?

If the objective is to 'dethrone the king', so to speak, then the only real
thing to take notice of are replacement operating systems and servers. And
among those, the ones that make a profit, and have software actively
developed for them, and support the variety of hardware available, amounts
to virtually nil.

The PC is Microsoft's b*tch. And the computer world is at a standstill.
Device makers won't take risks.

Of course, they could buy http://www.firefox15.com , but, would it really
matter?

How about this: Windows Update modifies the hosts file to set ie7.com to
http://wwwmicrosoftcomie/ ?

Checkmate.

Microcephalic S. Bob

OT: Thursday Thilly FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 10-19-2006 02:05 PM
OT: Thursday Thilly FrisbeeŽ MCSE 1 05-26-2006 07:19 PM
OT: Thursday Thilly FrisbeeŽ MCSE 3 12-15-2005 10:21 PM
OT: Thursday Thilly FrisbeeŽ MCSE 5 08-29-2005 02:19 PM
OT: Thursday Thilly =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 0 01-20-2005 09:10 PM

Advertisments