Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MS Antispyware Beta2 (Defender)

MS Antispyware Beta2 (Defender)

The Rev [MCT]

Ok here we go. It's a ****ing contest for geeks. Who's got the oldest
most retro hardware?

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well I knew some had asked when the next update was coming.
>>
>> Plus you have to admit Defender is a funny name. Anyone remember that
>> game for the 2600?

> The 2600? I played it on my TRS-80.

CBIC

In news:u%23IOh$(E-Mail Removed),
The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> Ok here we go. It's a ****ing contest for geeks. Who's got the
> oldest most retro hardware?

I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

The Rev [MCT]

Well I'm out.
--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:u%23IOh$(E-Mail Removed),
> The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> Ok here we go. It's a ****ing contest for geeks. Who's got the
>> oldest most retro hardware?

> I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.

I have a hammer.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Consultant

i just carved a semi-circular wheel

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.

> I have a hammer.
>
> --
> Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
> MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
> Get yer sorry James over to www.mcngp.com

Consultant

shhhhhhhhhh

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9773803068325Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
>> the
>> plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

>>> And your point would be... what?

>> I found out this week that it gleefully ignores ConHook

> Con's been up to his old tricks again, eh?

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"Consultant" wrote:

> i just carved a semi-circular wheel
>
> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> I have an abacus used by the ancient Egyptians.

> > I have a hammer.
> >
> > --

I hate to say it... but I think Neil has us all beat for the most retro
"hardware".

Or.... would that be "soft" ware?

The Rev [MCT]

you said Neil beat and hard in the same sentence. I thought the FBI had
regulations set inplace to prevent that.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> shhhhhhhhhh
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9773803068325Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>>> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
>>> the
>>> plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

>>> I found out this week that it gleefully ignores ConHook

>> Con's been up to his old tricks again, eh?

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Keyboard Cowboy <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed
himself by saying:
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> i just carved a semi-circular wheel
>>
>> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I have a hammer.
>>>
>>> --

> I hate to say it... but I think Neil has us all beat for the most
> retro "hardware".
>

> Or.... would that be "soft" ware?

Are you referring to his floppy?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

"CBIC" wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Keyboard Cowboy <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed
> himself by saying:
> > "Consultant" wrote:
> >
> >> i just carved a semi-circular wheel
> >>
> >> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > I hate to say it... but I think Neil has us all beat for the most
> > retro "hardware".
> >

> > Or.... would that be "soft" ware?

> Are you referring to his floppy?
> --

Well, it certainly isn't a 3.5 in.

Well... not that I would know or anything...

Why is everyone looking at me?.... Uh... billyw told me (he ain't here to
defend himself... shameless me)