Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > question to all microsoft experts

question to all microsoft experts

=?Utf-8?B?b3dhaXM=?=

can u plz solve the problem about the error in windows 2000 prof abt
winmgmt.exe error i have done so much to resolve this prob but all in vein

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?b3dhaXM=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> can u plz solve the problem about the error in windows 2000 prof abt
> winmgmt.exe error i have done so much to resolve this prob but all
> in vein

What, are you 5 or something? Everyone knows how to fix that problem.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Briscobar

owais <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> can u plz solve the problem about the error in windows 2000 prof abt
> winmgmt.exe error i have done so much to resolve this prob but all
> in vein

I have already corrected the issue. Please try again.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.

Consultant

just delete the pesky boot.ini and ntldr files then reboot, you should be ok
afert that

"owais" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can u plz solve the problem about the error in windows 2000 prof abt
> winmgmt.exe error i have done so much to resolve this prob but all in
> vein

Kline Sphere

>can u plz solve the problem about the error in windows 2000 prof abt
>winmgmt.exe error i have done so much to resolve this prob but all in vein

oh great, another gtight/fmsmcs wannabe

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro

On Feb 23, 2006 at 1:19pm "Consultant" blathered:

> just delete the pesky boot.ini and ntldr files then reboot, you should
> be ok afert that

Always worked for me.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I'm Strong Bad, and you don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here.