Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > "rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

"rec.photo.digital.txt" and "rec.photo.digital.dat" Filter Data Updatedand Posted

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
file into a text file. The file is at:

"http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

Feel free to import this list into your news reader's filter list if it
is capable of importing text files of e-mail addresses to filter.

I have also provided a filter file in Thunderbird format
(rec.photo.digital.dat) for those readers that use the Thunderbird news
reader. This file is at:

"http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat"

The response has been good, with 397 downloads (combined for all
revisions). Check back often, as the trolls change names several times a
day in order to be as obnoxious as possible. I'll update the files every
couple of days.

Note that these lists also include a variety of other spammers,
including persons trying to sell various items, etc.

See the "Read Me" file at "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/readme.txt"
for further instructions.