Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Req for Recommendation on Software

OT: Req for Recommendation on Software

Dragon

Ladies/Gentlemen/Experts

I am in need of a recommendation for a CRM type software for a small office
(5-10 users). Essentially, I am looking for a package that can handle client
details, call/contact logs (Manually entered), reminders etc. Since they
would love to have paperless office, it would be great of it can store
embedded documents (Scanned images, Word, Excel etc etc). I know Act can do
some of the stuff like this but after you add the scanning add-ons etc,
cost goes well above the mark and it doesn't feel as seemless of a package.
I am looking for a SQL based solution if possible. Any ideas? Please don't
worry about he price when suggesting since they may pay up for a single
solution instead of add-ons to Act.

Thank you.

Consultant

small business server and office sbs edition

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ladies/Gentlemen/Experts
>
> I am in need of a recommendation for a CRM type software for a small
> office (5-10 users). Essentially, I am looking for a package that can
> handle client details, call/contact logs (Manually entered), reminders
> etc. Since they would love to have paperless office, it would be great of
> it can store embedded documents (Scanned images, Word, Excel etc etc). I
> know Act can do some of the stuff like this but after you add the
> scanning add-ons etc, cost goes well above the mark and it doesn't feel as
> seemless of a package. I am looking for a SQL based solution if possible.
> Any ideas? Please don't worry about he price when suggesting since they
> may pay up for a single solution instead of add-ons to Act.
>
> Thank you.

Dragon

Thanks but...
It doesn't really help me. What you suggested is the backend. Office itself
doesn't have much of a document management or decent scanning capabilities
etc. Any other ideas?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...