Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > RUSTIC PANOS LOVE THE 40D!

RUSTIC PANOS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980

Here's one I didn't get to post a few weeks ago when my puter died on
me.

That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
photo, right Noons?

helensilverburg@hotmail.com

On Dec 6, 10:05 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Here's one I didn't get to post a few weeks ago when my puter died on
> me.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original
>
> That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
> Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
> photo, right Noons?

Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.
Helen

Annika1980

On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
> We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
thought it was different.

BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

Scott W

On Dec 7, 3:11 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

You know, it is that stuff you see on the top of mountains.

Scott

Noons

On Dec 7, 2:05 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That one was a quickie done with CS3's Photomerge command.
> Since it is comprised of 4 different pics I guess it isn't really a
> photo, right Noons?

precisely. and given that you fully and properly
identified what it was and how it was made rather than claim
it came straight off a single shot from your 40Diminished toy,
it's probably appropriate to post it.

On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> > Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
> > We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

> The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
> shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
> thought it was different.
>
> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
from google)

http://cobolhacker.com/images/conten..._in_canada.jpg

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/p...r02/022021.jpg

http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
Helen

Robert Brace

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original
>>

>> > Great job Bret. Lovely warm colors.
>> > We have a bit of snow here. I miss Autumn already.

>> The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
>> shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
>> thought it was different.
>>
>> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

> Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
> from google)
>
> http://cobolhacker.com/images/conten..._in_canada.jpg
>
> http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/p...r02/022021.jpg
>
> http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
> Helen

Interesting, except the first photo is taken in Stratford, not Toronto.
Small difference, but sometimes, as you know, a large difference in weather.
Bob

On Dec 10, 7:29 pm, "Robert Brace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > On Dec 7, 8:11 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> On Dec 7, 3:05 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89990059/original

> >> The sun pooped through the clouds as I was halfway through those 4
> >> shots. I didn't know if it would turn out freaky or not, but I
> >> thought it was different.

> >> BTW, what is this "snow" of which you speak?

> > Typical winter day in Toronto. (Sorry about the bad pics, I got them
> > from google)

> >http://cobolhacker.com/images/conten..._in_canada.jpg

> >http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~pnguyen/p...r02/022021.jpg

> >http://www.flukemedia.com/blog_img/mar1707.jpg
> > Helen

> Interesting, except the first photo is taken in Stratford, not Toronto.
> Small difference, but sometimes, as you know, a large difference in weather.
> Bob

Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.
Helen

Annika1980

On Dec 10, 8:37 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
> google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
> Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
> streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.

At least you have typical winters. It was 74 here yesterday.
That's 4 higher than the previous all-time high for here.

On Dec 10, 8:48 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 8:37 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

> > Yes I see your point. Sorry about that. I entered Toronto into the
> > google search bar and assumed all pics on the first page would be of
> > Toronto. I was preoccupied with looking at the amount of snow on the
> > streets to show as an example of a typical winter in Toronto.

> At least you have typical winters. It was 74 here yesterday.
> That's 4 higher than the previous all-time high for here.

Global warming is frighteningly real.

http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming....es/alaska.html