Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New photographic site

New photographic site

lok's

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to join new site I have created. With yet basic
functionality, but matching (I believe) all needs of
partecipants of this type photographic sites. And ready to be further
developed, according to the needs of its members. I am thinking of several
additions and improvements, but don't want to decide in my name only -
rather prefer to gather members opinions and demands.

So let me invite you to join this site. Its URL is

http://photophun.eu

Once signed up you will have opportunities to post photos, comment on them,
rate them in two categories - artistic and technical, view photos by
category, discuss on several forums, examine users statistics in different
categories, issue demands about the site itself, about potential discovered
bugs, etc...

My plans for the nearest future (subject to change, depending on members
needs) are: add posting threads for each photo allowing to issue different
versions of the original photo, without too tight restrictions, especially
from author's side. Implementation of subcategories in member's portfolio,
allowing grouping of photos, easy and effective system of internal messaging
for site members, concurrently running contests, archive of articles written
by members for other members, help desks managed by members to help other
members - especially newbies - in photographic adventure, halls of fame and
many more...

Please feel free to register

Marek