Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Seo Expert Message

Seo Expert Message

rukgtbpl

The search engine optimization tip of the day,is to make sure you use
h1 tags inside the pages of the website that you would like to rank.
http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com Will also show you
helpful SEO information.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed rukgtbpl <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:c9b25988-a9a6-43ba-8a79-eb90f40f0c32
@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> The search engine optimization tip of the day,is to make sure you use
> h1 tags inside the pages of the website that you would like to rank.
> http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com Will also show you
> helpful SEO information.

Please go away. If you have something constructive to say about SEO, other
than spamming, go to alt.internet.search-engines.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services