Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > frontpage home page

frontpage home page

=?Utf-8?B?dHdlc3Rtb3JlbGFuZA==?=

I recently got a website up and going. When I purchased webspace and a
domain name, I had to change my index page to a different name. After I did
that, I have a lot of unlinked files now and when I open my website it goes
to a different page other than my home page. Can anyone help with this.

Briscobar

twestmoreland <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I recently got a website up and going. When I purchased webspace and
> a domain name, I had to change my index page to a different name.
> After I did that, I have a lot of unlinked files now and when I open
> my website it goes to a different page other than my home page. Can
> anyone help with this.

change the links to point to the appropriate page.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several