Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Healthy Toys and More

Healthy Toys and More

ANovice

http://www.healthy-toys.org/#

philo

"ANovice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> http://www.healthy-toys.org/#

I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

The radio-active glow in the dark paint for them was pretty nice too!@

Blinky the Shark

philo wrote:

> "ANovice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> http://www.spammycrap.here
>>

> I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
> for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

philo

news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> philo wrote:
>
> > "ANovice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >> http://www.spammycrap.here
> >>

> > I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
> > for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

> Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
> metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

A lot of fun...but I never did that.

I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as fun
as molten lead!!!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
>> metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

>A lot of fun...but I never did that.

>I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as fun
>as molten lead!!!

I had pounds of mercury at one time.

While in class I put a small amount in my mouth to shoot it thru a bic
pen (spit wad style). It fell straight down my throat, bout the time
all my mental problems started )

--

Here Comes Another Bubble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4fzvQ6I-o

philo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
> >> metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

> >A lot of fun...but I never did that.

> >I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as

fun
> >as molten lead!!!

> I had pounds of mercury at one time.
>
> While in class I put a small amount in my mouth to shoot it thru a bic
> pen (spit wad style). It fell straight down my throat, bout the time
> all my mental problems started )

Yep...it was sure fun playing with mercury.

It had been used as a disinfectant for hundreds of years though