Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wedding pics

wedding pics

GRACE GRAY

hi rose & richard
paulas wedding photos are on
www.perfectportrait.org
my pics paula&russ
love kev&grace

Evan Platt

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:38:15 GMT, "GRACE GRAY" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hi rose & richard
>paulas wedding photos are on
>www.perfectportrait.org
>my pics paula&russ
>love kev&grace

That's wonderful.

Send money.

olfart

"GRACE GRAY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bTE5j.492$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi rose & richard
> paulas wedding photos are on
> www.perfectportrait.org
> my pics paula&russ
> love kev&grace

and their honeymoon photos are on
www.buck-nekkid.com

Evan Platt

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:18:50 -0500, "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>and their honeymoon photos are on
>www.buck-nekkid.com

Hey you know, that would be a good niche when pitching services as a
photographer..

"You know, I can do the honeymoon pictures too. I mean how many people
can open a photo album and say "Here's my parents on their honeymoon..
And here's me being conceived!"

VanguardLH

"GRACE GRAY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bTE5j.492$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi rose & richard
> paulas wedding photos are on
> www.perfectportrait.org
> my pics paula&russ
> love kev&grace

What a pathetic state where you have no real friends to share your
wedding photos so you have to announce them in a public forum to
garner some attention.

So how long did your index card remain posted on the cluttered
corkboard at the grocery store that announced your state of bliss (but
absence of real friends and family)?

Bucky Breeder

"GRACE GRAY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bTE5j.492$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi rose & richard
> paulas wedding photos are on
> www.perfectportrait.org
> my pics paula&russ
> love kev&grace

Honeymoon pics on YouTube?
Please post a link...

http://ork.rz.fh-muenchen.de/~hor/funpics/FAT_ASS.jpg

--

Half a million battered women in the USA today
and I still eat mine plain!

http://www.save2ndbase.com/

Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and joyous holiday season!